Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is in the Air...and My Blog


Time Out has a new look for the new season. There are other new features as well. Reviews by author are now found on their own page (not the home page). Look for new pages in the future. In the spirit of the season I will soon be reading The Apple Trees at Olema by Robert Hass which, amoung many things, explores the natural world. I received this text as an advance copy from Goodreads giveaway. It should be hitting bookstores very soon. Maybe it will be sunny enough to read it on the deck! Happy thought! How are you enjoying this fine season? 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see the layout before, but I really like the one you have now, it's very refreshing and calming!

    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, April! I'm headed over to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete