Friday, June 11, 2010

Follower Alert! Time Out is moving as part of Blogiesta!


Maw Books Blog is hosting Bloggiesta to ecourage bloggers to whip their blogs into shape! There are challenges, prizes and great tips from book bloggers on how to improve your blog! The event ends Sunday the 13th.

In my recent post on Branding, I mentioned I didn't care for my blog name, Time Out. My layout has been giving me issues as well. Bloggiesta has motivated me to make a major change. I have started a new blog with a new URL at The Prairie Library. So, in order to keep following my posts head over to my new site and follow me there! In a few months I will shut down Time Out so, say goodbye to the old and in with the new! I  hope you like my new layout! Other than that, expect more of the same as you get at Time Out.

I finally finished E.M. Forster's A Room with a View and my review is already up at The Prairie Library along with photos of my honeymoon in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment